Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in Dublin can I buy small paper bags?

Options
  • 24-03-2015 7:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I just need to buy some small paper bags, you know the kind that you get when you buy something small (no handles)
    Has anyone any idea of where in Dublin city you might find them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

They're called counter bags I know somewhere that sells them but can't say! I don't know anywhere else that sells them we have them because people use them for decoupage. You could just go into a shop and ask for some? They only cost a couple of cent each so if you need a few maybe give them a couple of euro or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Musgraves in Robinhood sell them, you need a Musgraves card or number though.

You could try going out there, picking up the bags and asking someone at the cash desk to pay for them for you if you give them the money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

I worked in a shop and they used to buy their plastic bags from a shop on abbey street. So I guess somewhere on abbey street sells bags. But I don't know where.

Maybe try Asia market. They sell stuff for takeaways and take away brown paper bags might be good?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Evans up off Capel St. is where I buy mine. Lots of sizes and very cheap too.

humberklog wrote: »
    Evans up off Capel St. is where I buy mine. Lots of sizes and very cheap too.

Never knew they had them! I'm on Chapel St so that will be handy if we are stuck!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

jimmii wrote: »
    They're called counter bags I know somewhere that sells them but can't say!

I've got to ask. Why can't you say?

Is it a trade secret?

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    I've got to ask. Why can't you say?

Is it a trade secret?

Yeah it is don't tell anyone! Its because it would rightly be considered advertising.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Try Asia Market on Drury Street, they have all the essentials for restaurants at the back

Advertisement