Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden work - Maynooth

Options
  • 24-03-2015 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

I would really appreciate some recommendations for a gardener. I am looking to have some work done in my garden, and am struggling to find anyone to do it.

I know this is a busy period for gardeners, but I am getting a bit frustrated with them either not turning up when they said they would (or at all), or taking the time to come and assess the work, and then not bothering to get back with a quote.

I am in Maynooth, and essentially what I want to get done is sort out drainage problems, remove existing shrubs/bushes and replace with raised beds, and lay a patio with a stepping stone path up to the shed.

So, if anyone has any recommendations it would be very helpful.

Advertisement