Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BROADBAND IS NON-EXISTENT - RATHCORMAC

Options
  • 24-03-2015 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

amoppet wrote: »
    M
    Can I help you amoppet

It seems your post is missing??

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 29 amoppet

Hi Al, my post is missing because my broadband is so chronic it keeps dropping the signal & I actually gave up trying to Post. I've checked my speeds on different days & the highest download speed is 2.6mb & upload speed 0.06kb, I can't even send an attachment on an email.

This has been going on for months but worse lately, neighbours have already cancelled their service. I left a msg for web chat team but have recd no reply to date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

amoppet wrote: »
    Hi Al, my post is missing because my broadband is so chronic it keeps dropping the signal & I actually gave up trying to Post.  I've checked my speeds on different days & the highest download speed is 2.6mb & upload speed 0.06kb, I can't even send an attachment on an email.

This has been going on for months but worse lately, neighbours have already cancelled their service.  I left a msg for web chat team but have recd no reply to date.
    Very sorry to hear this amoppet - if you would like to Pm me your eircom account number I will take time to look in to this for you and get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement