Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IW contractor forcing meters in Gort

Options
  • 24-03-2015 10:17am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭

People are peacefully resisting but the contractor and Garda are insisting the meters must go in, media have been called and are on route. Anybody in the Gort area or surrounding should go join the peaceful resistance ;)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭renegademaster

Now in Clarenbridge forcing water meters that enable corrupt triple water taxes on people

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭bringitdown

They were very nice and assisted me with a water issue in my property free of charge whilst fitting the meter didn't see any resistance in my area.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,564 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Ring Paul Murphy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

Ring Paul Murphy

Yeah get him to go to Kiltiernan and protest their group water scheme fees.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Now in Clarenbridge forcing water meters that enable corrupt triple water taxes on people

Are we bring triple taxed now? It was only double last week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Make sure the protesters are shouting 'peaceful protest'. It doesn't count otherwise.

Advertisement