Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swapping a Phone

Options
  • 24-03-2015 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Less than a week ago I was given a Sony Experia Z3 from work that was got on a business plan from emobile. However, I think the phone is too big and I would have preferred to get the compact version.

Could I swap as they are the same price? What would I need to do in order to swap? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Less than a week ago I was given a Sony Experia Z3 from work that was got on a business plan from emobile. However, I think the phone is too big and I would have preferred to get the compact version.

Could I swap as they are the same price? What would I need to do in order to swap? 
    Hi jimbobtravis

Your employer will need to contact emobiles business department for clarification however as a rule once the mobile phone box is open (& especially used) a swap will not be offered - but ultimately your employer will need to contact their emobile account manager for final clarification on the matter.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement