Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lawn mowers stores galway

• 24-03-2015 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hi,

I m looking to get a new machine and looking for a shop that offers repairs and service (as well as selling new ones)

I kinda ve seen a offer in Woodies (140cc Briggs & Stratton €199) i ' m somehow reluctant

suggestions welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

turniton wrote: »
    Hi,

I m looking to get a new machine and looking for a shop that offers repairs and service (as well as selling new ones)

I kinda ve seen a offer in Woodies (140cc Briggs & Stratton €199) i ' m somehow reluctant

suggestions welcome

Garrys Cycles in ballybane industrial estate has a good few options and do the servicing.

There's one in oranmore behind where the cinema is. Not a great selection but worth a look I guess. Can't remember the name.

I tend to avoid the likes of woddies/b and q for any power tools/machinery as I find they tend to break after a a few months!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Maidhci

If you're in the west side of the city Ivor's have a good selection of lawnmowers and do servicing as well. Ivor is good to deal with and looks after his customers. I think the one in Oranmore, referred to by an earlier poster, is JW Tools - they had a place nearer the city centre some years ago, stocks only certain brands but excellent do deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭turniton

thank you both,
    I ll give them a call and get a price

I was thinking to use the diy store to buy smaller stuff, like an electric strimmer, which should not give me much problems!

Advertisement