Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet keeps cutting out on laptop

Options
  • 24-03-2015 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

I have a Toshiba laptop around 2 years old- it's great apart from a problem with the internet

Basically, when I browse the internet, it "cuts out" after around 45 mins. I then turn off WIFI on my computer and turn it on again, and then I will get an internet connection for around 30 mins until it cuts out again. This time however, turning off WIFI won't work- I have to restart the computer. The cycle starts again.

I'd just like to stress this isn't anything to do with the internet connection available, I use my laptop in work, home, libraries and its always the same.

Any help? Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭davo2001

What OS? What wireless card? Firstly start off by updating the drivers of the wireless card from the manufacturers website.

Advertisement