Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

receipts software

Options
  • 24-03-2015 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I don't suppose anyone knows of something good for printing off receipts with company logo? Also if it saved them and tracked them as a customer it would be a bonus!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Thats quite vague you can do that with any computer and any printer! I use a site called Bullet HQ might be what you are looking for its an online invoicing system.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Ye that's more so invoice...when i see someone i want to print off a receipt i know i can make a template in word but i'd like something that increments the # and also keeps track of who and when if that makes sense

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Chaos wrote: »
    Ye that's more so invoice...when i see someone i want to print off a receipt i know i can make a template in word but i'd like something that increments the # and also keeps track of who and when if that makes sense

You could use Vend its a POS system but for what you are looking to do then you could do it using their free option that would store up to 1000 customers it only stores up to 10 products on that option but each time you do a new transaction you could just do it as a misc item. You'd need to buy a receipt printer and have a computer or tablet to run it off if you are taking it out and about you could get one of those bluetooth receipt printers they are expensive but tiny and very convenient! The other option would just be to email the receipt to people instead.

I use a similar system and it works great the one I use doesn't need an internet connection full time not sure about Vend as I only tried it for a couple of hours before deciding on the one I went with in the end.

Advertisement