Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

*insurance company that shall not be named* VS Allianz

• 24-03-2015 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi,

I've had my dog insured with Allianz the last few year, thankfully have never had to claim.

I'm looking at moving my policy to <snip> as they are coming in a good bit cheaper. Does anyone have any experience with them?

I've heard good things about Allianz but very little about <snip> themselves.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,337 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I'll give you a hint; one of the two companies you refer to contacted boards.ie and threatened legal action if their company was mentioned on boards.ie, how does that sound for how good or bad experience they think people would post about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

You can't discuss that insurance company on this forum. Your post will be removed.

But just note that if you do change companies your dog will not be covered for any condition it has already suffered with, going forward. So be aware of that.
    That applies to any insurance company you move to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Yeah we're not allowed talk about the other place.. so I'm replying to compliment your user name !! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Guybrush Threepwood

Wow, right so! Well that certainly explains why I haven't heard much......

Just wanted to thank you all for the info before this thread get locked/removed etc! Sorry mods, didn't know this wasn't allowed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

My friend did what you're thinking of doing and the decision came back and bit them on the a$$. Like with our own health insurance - there's exclusions for pre-existing conditions etc etc Just make sure you read up on any exclusions and time limits before making a decision.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Wow, right so! Well that certainly explains why I haven't heard much......

Just wanted to thank you all for the info before this thread get locked/removed etc! Sorry mods, didn't know this wasn't allowed!

That's fine...
    Here's the sticky you need to be aware of:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056955319

Advertisement