Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Interview - Edinburgh

Options
  • 24-03-2015 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I have a job interview next week Thursday at 8.30. I have the one way flights booked for next week Wednesday but not the return yet as I would like to book an hotel/BB.

Would anyone have ideas where to stay. I'd probably need a B&B that would allow me to checkout in the afternoon.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Moved from London - wrong end of the country :pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Could always check out in the morning and ask if you can leave your luggage there for a couple of hours.

I've got no particular recommendations for where to stay, though - I've stayed in Pollock Halls before and they were fine but they're only available outside of termtime. Have a look on the likew of Trivago or booking.com and you should be able to find something suitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Where is the interview? Location wise not company ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Assuming its in the city then anywhere along the tram line is going to be ok

• Registered Users Posts: 17,189 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Edinburgh is a reasonably sized city, a little bit of a clue as to where the interview is would help!

• Advertisement
Advertisement