Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tyres In Lucan

• 24-03-2015 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

Where's the best place in Lucan for tires? I'd prefer not to use Atlas!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,328 ✭✭✭alias no.9

Not Lucan but I've used Dave McCann in Coolmine and would recommend them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,531 ✭✭✭Heroditas

The guys down in Lucan Tyre Centre in the Hills Industrial estate across the bridge are fine if you're hell-bent on using somewhere in Lucan.
    Me, I find them to be miserable sods and much prefer going up to Discount Tyres in Rosemount in Blanchardstown.
    They're really nice up there, sell a huge variety of tyres and are reasonably priced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

I usually go to Cherry Orchard Tyres down by the 9th lock & find them very good to deal with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,611 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

+1 on Cherry Orchard - decent service - have been dealing with them for many years

Also +1 Dave McCann

If you want good quality part worn European / premium tyres for a fraction of the price of crap new Chinese ones, call Tyreland Glasnevin 8602020

unkel wrote: »

If you want good quality part worn European / premium tyres for a fraction of the price of crap new Chinese ones, call Tyreland Glasnevin 8602020

I'll second that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭Walter Sobchak III

Ben McNally/Ballydowd Tyres beside Texaco on N4 very reasonable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

I noticed a new sign for tyres (actually is says tires) up near Lucan Sarsfields.
    Haven't tried them or anything but it's an option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,328 ✭✭✭alias no.9

stoneill wrote: »
    I noticed a new sign for tyres (actually is says tires) up near Lucan Sarsfields.
    Haven't tried them or anything but it's an option.

Some guy peddling part worn rubbish out of Goodwins yard. If you're inclined towards ordering your tyres from camskill or some other online site, they could be worth checking out to fit and balance the tyres, other than that, I wouldn't bother.

Advertisement