Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to advertise Vintage Tractor?

Options
  • 24-03-2015 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

First off, Not sure what section to stick this in.. So I put it in here. Feel free to move to correct section. :)

But where besides the obvious DoneDeal do I advertise a classic/vintage tractor?

It's a very very very good 1978 Zetor (Being sold by original owner!)

Probably best to advertise in the UK but what websites?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,562 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

DakarVert wrote: »
    First off, Not sure what section to stick this in.. So I put it in here. Feel free to move to correct section. :)

But where besides the obvious DoneDeal do I advertise a classic/vintage tractor?

It's a very very very good 1978 Zetor (Being sold by original owner!)

Probably best to advertise in the UK but what websites?

Hard to beat DoneDeal, other than classic vintage there are huge numbers of farmers using it. Vintage Machinery Section in the Farming should get it sold....

After that maybe contact any Zetor Clubs here and UK (if there are any).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

Place a photo advert in 'Irish Vintage Scene' magazine.

I'm sure there are lots of Irish vintage tractor fans who would like to own an original Irish-registered Zetor.
    (Would be a pity to see it 'emigrating' to the UK).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

Is it a turbo crystal with the jump seat?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

If time is not an issue, an Ad in Classic tractor magazine might do the trick. Gonna take a month to appear however.
    Otherwise, Done Deal, as suggested above.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

Tzar Chasm wrote: »
    Is it a turbo crystal with the jump seat?

It's an 8011.
    Just put in on DoneDeal, It's my Grandads and he's had it since new!

http://www.donedeal.ie/vintagemachinery-for-sale/1978-zetor-crystal-8011-1-owner-irish-tractor/9001791?offset=1

Anyone know any UK Zetor or Tractor forums?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

DakarVert wrote: »
    It's an 8011.
    Just put in on DoneDeal, It's my Grandads and he's had it since new!

http://www.donedeal.ie/vintagemachinery-for-sale/1978-zetor-crystal-8011-1-owner-irish-tractor/9001791?offset=1

Anyone know any UK Zetor or Tractor forums?

Lovely restoration. Hopefully it will find an Irish buyer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Good looking job, these tractors have a special place in Irish Agri history . Too rich for my blood however.

Advertisement