Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noise Complaints from outside speakers!

Options
  • 24-03-2015 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Just wondering if anyone has dealt with Dublin City council in relation to Noise complaints from outside speakers on a pub?! ive been living in my apartment three years, recently the pub on the street changes owners and have put speakers outside! The envoirnmental officers have been out to monitor the sound? And it is over the limit, but im not sure what happens next?? Has anyone dealt with this before? Im guessing its a long process to see any positive results!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Contact your local councillor to try speed this up for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 pmono

Good Idea! the Envoirnmental protection agency are part of Dublin CC, and they are being so helpful, but the pub just aren't doing anything about it! I just hope we aren't fighting a losing battle!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

pmono wrote: »
    Good Idea! the Envoirnmental protection agency are part of Dublin CC, and they are being so helpful, but the pub just aren't doing anything about it! I just hope we aren't fighting a losing battle!

The pub are making money. They won't do anything until they are forced to. EPA is key here. Noise pollution after a certain time etc.

Advertisement