Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

YOUR Current World XI

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,978 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Raf32 wrote: »
    I dont get the Pogba love in tbh
    I don't get you then tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

De Gea plus 10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

v3ttel wrote: »
    Cheillini
    Ah jaysus. He's been a walking disaster this season. He's the third best centre back at Juventus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Neymar--Zlatan--Welbeck

Messi--Schneiderlinn--Robben

Marcelo---Demichelis---Silva---Alaba

De Gea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

World Class talent though Neymar may be I don't think I'd place him in goals. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

GK: Neur
    RB: Carvajal
    CB: Thiago Silva
    CB: Godin
    LB: Jordi Alba
    RM: Kroos
    CDM: Schweinsteiger
    LM: Pogba
    RW: Messi
    LW: Ronaldo
    CF: Ibrahimovic

Guilty for leaving Robben out, but Messi has been sensational since the turn of the year. Ibrahimovic I consider the best striker in world goal consistently, but Benzema has a good shout to be here after the last 18 months he has had with Madrid.

Also I would have had Hummels in ahead of Thiago Silva if not for his blunder season thus far. Silva irriates me and in typical Brazilian fashion looks a brain fart away from a howler, and I think Brazil exposed just how flaky he is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

TheDoc wrote: »

Also I would have had Hummels in ahead of Thiago Silva if not for his blunder season thus far. Silva irriates me and in typical Brazilian fashion looks a brain fart away from a howler, and I think Brazil exposed just how flaky he is.
    Brazil had a relatively solid defence until the semi final, and remember he was missing for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭yohan the great

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Neuer
    Leichsteiner Silva Ramos Alaba
    Pogba Matic Kroos
    Robben Messi Ronaldo

Matic? Motta schooled him in the CL

Neuer
    Lahm Silva Godin Alaba
    Busquets Veratti Schweinsteiger
    Robben Messi Ronaldo

• Advertisement

Trilla wrote: »
    Kompany, you got to be kidding me

De Gea
    --Ivanovic---Godin--Silva----??? (Marcelo)
    Matic

Fabregas
    Pogba
    -Hazard
    Ronaldo
    Messi-

Critiques somebody elses selection then puts in four Chelsea players, none of whom are anywhere near good enough to be on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

Neuer
    Lichtsteiner Godin Silva Alaba
    Pogba Lahm Schweinsteiger
    Robben Messi Ronaldo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,561 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Critiques somebody elses selection then puts in four Chelsea players, none of whom are anywhere near good enough to be on it

And going with a keeper that isn't Neuer.

Advertisement