Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

metal garden gates

• 24-03-2015 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

hi,
    was wondering does anyone know where i could get some metal gates for my driveway in limerick.Could anyone reccomend anyone and would they be expensive on average and that do a good job..
    i have no idea of what they on average cost.Would prefer if they were dipped i think it is called.driveway is aprox 3.5m wide and would be looking for whatever the average height is where the gates curve up to join with some pattern to it etc.

tks digitalman

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 digitalman

any reccomendations for driveway gates ?

saw a few places online but dont have any idea who to go to.

tks digitalman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Look up MacArt design, we had him to repair and make a gate higher a few years back, he's very good and a really nice fella. To be honest I can't testify whether he's expensive or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭Tefral

ring speedline engineering, they will make them up for you

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭hobie14

Whoever you buy a gate from get it either Hot dipped in Zinc or sprayed with Zinc powder (this second option is not a paint job but literally spraying with Zinc powder that melts the onto the steel surface) .....

Not doing the zinc coating will break your heart .......

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭hobie14

Whoever you buy a gate from get it either Hot dipped in Zinc or sprayed with Zinc powder (this second option is not a paint job but literally spraying with Zinc powder that melts the Zinc onto the steel surface) .....

Not doing the zinc coating will break your heart .......

• Advertisement
Advertisement