Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quest Bar flavours

Options
  • 24-03-2015 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭

Looking to buy Quest Bars, but Im not sure why flavours to get? Any recommendations? Also, are they better microwaved?

I was thinking of getting apple pie, smores, cookies n cream and chic chip dough.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I love apple pie. I'd usually buy peanut butter supreme, apple pie and vanilla almond

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

I love apple pie. I'd usually buy peanut butter supreme, apple pie and vanilla almond

Thanks, might try vanilla almond. Any recommendations on where to buy them?

discount supplements is usually the guys i use. If i don't want to a deliver and am in town, I usually grab a coffee and walk down to Fitness Ireland in Smithfield and get them there

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

they are definitely better microwaved
    loads of places in town have started doing them individually eg pog froyo on the quays or various newsagents

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

You can get them in fresh (€3) or down to earth (€3 / 2 for €5)

Very handy and if your are stuck out and about an dont feel like a packet chicken / ham or want something with your tea / coffee they are savage

Lovely
    Cookie Dough
    Cookies and Cream
    Peanut Supreme

Only ok
    Cinnamon Role (gritty)
    Apple Pie (this one is better microwaved)

Awful
    Peanut Butter Cup (chalky, crumble it up and use it for your deadlift sessions instead)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Johnny Drama_11

Another vote for Cookies and Cream.

Smores is nice just very sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

discount supplements is usually the guys i use. If i don't want to a deliver and am in town, I usually grab a coffee and walk down to Fitness Ireland in Smithfield and get them there

Thanks was looking at both their sites
    bluewolf wrote: »
    they are definitely better microwaved
    loads of places in town have started doing them individually eg pog froyo on the quays or various newsagents

Thanks, never heard of Pog Froyo before, Ill check them out
    conzy wrote: »
    You can get them in fresh (€3) or down to earth (€3 / 2 for €5)

Very handy and if your are stuck out and about an dont feel like a packet chicken / ham or want something with your tea / coffee they are savage

Lovely
    Cookie Dough
    Cookies and Cream
    Peanut Supreme

Only ok
    Cinnamon Role (gritty)
    Apple Pie (this one is better microwaved)

Awful
    Peanut Butter Cup (chalky, crumble it up and use it for your deadlift sessions instead)

Thanks, never heard of them before either!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭gymfreak

Cookie Dough without a doubt!!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,256 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Apple pie, cinnemon roll and s'mores for me

• Advertisement
Advertisement