Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre and evision

Options
  • 24-03-2015 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭

Hi, I am a new customer and I am having trouble with my account. Basically, my efibre and evision was originally supposed to be installed tomorrow, 25/03/2015. However, the engineers called me last week and said they could install last Saturday, the 21st. He called, set everything up but it wouldn't work as my account wasn't activated. He called eircom and they said this would be activated on Monday. Yesterday it didn't work, I called eircom and the guy I spoke to said it should be set up for today and call just to check. I called today and I was told it now won't be activated until Thursday at the very earliest. Is this correct? Can my account be activated sooner?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Moghead wrote: »
    Hi, I am a new customer and I am having trouble with my account. Basically, my efibre and evision was originally supposed to be installed tomorrow, 25/03/2015. However, the engineers called me last week and said they could install last Saturday, the 21st. He called, set everything up but it wouldn't work as my account wasn't activated. He called eircom and they said this would be activated on Monday. Yesterday it didn't work, I called eircom and the guy I spoke to said it should be set up for today and call just to check. I called today and I was told it now won't be activated until Thursday at the very earliest. Is this correct? Can my account be activated sooner?

Sorry to hear hear of this Moghead

Please do feel free to PM me your eircom account number and I will look in to this further for you

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Moghead

Please do feel free to PM me your eircom account number and I will look in to this further for you

Thanks
    Al

Hi Alan, I've sent you a pm. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Moghead wrote: »

Thanks
    Al

Hi Alan, I've sent you a pm. Thanks.
    Thanks Moghead

I've request clarification on this and I'll get back to you as soon as possible

Al

Advertisement