Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cat refusing food

• 24-03-2015 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

Hi guys i have a cat she had 4 kittens on march the second and lately she wont eat her food. I got the cheap stuff and the expensive stuff. I bought both gravy and chunky, i bought dry and wet she has so many choices.

I try to mix it up a bit so say she doesn't want gravy ill give her chunks instead and if she goes off that ill give her dry food or fish. But now ever time she hears the fridge open she runs because she knows im going to have a ham sandwich. Naturally i give her a bit of the ham and off i go to have my meal.

I don't know why she wont eat the cat food. The other day i let the bowl and 2 days later and she didn't touch it. Must be gone off?? but when i let the said bowl in the garden every other cat in the area fought to eat it.

what's going on with my cat?? before i go to get a hefty vet bill

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,326 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Sounds like our normal cats to be honest; we need to rotate food on a daily basis inc. brands and meat types :)

Advertisement