Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling evision

Options
  • 24-03-2015 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭

I went through a nightmare process trying to cancel evision a few months ago. Eircom kept billing me for it even though I had cancelled it long before the 6 month free trial period ended.. After many long frustrating calls, it appeared to have been sorted. A manager in the billing team admitted that an error had occurred and that Eircom should not have continued to bill me. Eircom were supposed to arrange a courier to collect the evision box, and they texted me a reference number for that. But the courier never came to collect it, nor did I ever got a call or a note from the courier about it.

Now I discover that Eircom have added the evision back on my bill as an "amount outstanding". When I called this evening to resolve this, I spoke to an advisor in the Loyalty team who promised she would personally solve it and arrange the collection again.......before transferring me to another team who had no clue what I was talking about!! They then said they would get a Loyalty team advisor to call me back right away, but nobody did :mad:
    Very annoying!!

Can someone from Eircom please PM me to get this sorted. I'm currently an efibre customer....but not for much longer if this nonsense continues!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Zeek12 wrote: »
    I went through a nightmare process trying to cancel evision a few months ago. Eircom kept billing me for it even though I had cancelled it long before the 6 month free trial period ended.. After many long frustrating calls, it appeared to have been sorted. A manager in the billing team admitted that an error had occurred and that Eircom should not have continued to bill me. Eircom were supposed to arrange a courier to collect the evision box, and they texted me a reference number for that. But the courier never came to collect it, nor did I ever got a call or a note from the courier about it.

Now I discover that Eircom have added the evision back on my bill as an "amount outstanding". When I called this evening to resolve this, I spoke to an advisor in the Loyalty team who promised she would personally solve it and arrange the collection again.......before transferring me to another team who had no clue what I was talking about!! They then said they would get a Loyalty team advisor to call me back right away, but nobody did :mad:
    Very annoying!!

Can someone from Eircom please PM me to get this sorted. I'm currently an efibre customer....but not for much longer if this nonsense continues!!
    Hi Zeek12

Very sorry to hear of this. Please PM me your eircom account number and I'll look in to this for you

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭Zeek12

Very annoying!!

Hi Zeek12

Very sorry to hear of this. Please PM me your eircom account number and I'll look in to this for you

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Al. PM sent.

Very annoying!!

Hi Zeek12

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Al. PM sent.
    Cheers Zeek12 - I'll be back to you this afternoon

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭Zeek12

Very annoying!!

Hi Zeek12

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Al. PM sent.

Al
    Thanks for your call today Al.
    I trust this is sorted now and I won't have to deal with it again. Appreciate your help very much.

Very annoying!!

Hi Zeek12

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Al. PM sent.

Al
    Thanks for your call today Al.
    I trust this is sorted now and I won't have to deal with it again. Appreciate your help very much.
    Hi Zeek12

Yes the issues raised will not occur again, thank you for your patience and understanding.

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement