Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother Canada 2015

Options
  • 24-03-2015 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭

Started last night. Last year was very good, and this year is off to a very strong start. Good cast of characters too - looks like there is a good mix of brains, brawn and beauty.

I think Risha was trying too hard though.... what the hell was she wearing? :)

Almost a dead cert to go home first:
    Risha

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Oh and the house looks incredible. Great theme, no expense spared.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Do tell, what is the team? Is this being broadcast in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Mr E wrote: »
    Started last night. Last year was very good, and this year is off to a very strong start. Good cast of characters too - looks like there is a good mix of brains, brawn and beauty.

I think Risha was trying too hard though.... what the hell was she wearing? :)

Almost a dead cert to go home first:
    Risha

Didn't know it was back. Nice one! Will go give the cousins a shout... ;)

Do tell, what is the team? Is this being broadcast in Ireland?

Kind of a steampunk theme. Lots of cogs and metal.

It is being aired in Canada.

Caught up on the first episode. There's some interesting players in there this year. Hopefully it's a good season, I was disappointed with the second season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Mr E wrote: »
    Kind of a steampunk theme. Lots of cogs and metal.

It is being aired in Canada.

Still had to google it. So a fashion movement based, around heavy industrial of a previous century. Learn something new everyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

That was another poor start to the season. I think they really struggle with the early episodes.

Twistos twists, KFC re-entries and minor tweaks to the format are going to grate soon enough too.

Highlight of the opening week was seeing Neda on the sideshow. <3

Herself and Jon are doing a recap show on youtube if anyone's interested.

Twistos Twist ruined season 2 for me to be honest, so I hope it has less of an affect going forward.

It really looks like they're going in the opposite direction.

Potentially bringing the first evictee back into the game is a pointless move.

The safe looks like it's going to be a real pain in the whole. The eviction ended up being a massive anti-climax this week and will continue to do so if they keep it up.

"Canada" is also going to be a lot more involved which is a terrible trend. They already have had unrivalled power by voting out a housemate although hopefully that's restricted to only the first eviction.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

This is why I could never get into BBCAN. It can't seem to decide if it wants to be more like BBUK or US. The two formats don't mix well in my opinion. I switched off last year as soon as they let the public decide the nominees.

• Advertisement

I just caught up on the last 4 episodes this morning. Flicked through all 4 in under an hour to get the highlights. I thought it started pretty well, but I'm not really enjoying it this year.

Jordan is a donkey. Volunteering for nominations, throwing the veto... getting the boot.

It's not great by any stretch of the imagination - I'll see it through to the end, but I'll be thinking twice about watching at all next season.

I gave up after 2 weeks and have no regrets. Have been keeping an eye on how things have proceeded and I already forget who's who.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flood

its a load of manure, rather watch paint dry.

Producer #1: "How can we mess this show up any more this season?"
    Producer #2: "I KNOW! How about a triple eviction?"
    Producer #1: "Great idea!"
    Intern: "... and get this. Next year, we'll do a quindecuple eviction on opening night and crown the winner there and then, based on first impressions? Save people sitting through another 14 weeks of sh*te...
    Producer #1: You're fired. ... but take a note. We might use it... the ultimate twistos twist!

Advertisement