Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shannon lad signs for Inter Milan.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Best of luck to the lad.Hopefully he will last a bit longer than Robbie K.Feck we'll have a mighty team in a few years with the other young lads at Barca and Real.

http://clareherald.com/2015/03/24/shannon-teenager-signs-for-inter-milan-3453/

If he has half the career Robbie Keane has had he be doing very well for himself.

Inter are now nowhere near the force when keane signed for them.

But yeah best of luck to him.

Best of luck to the lad.Hopefully he will last a bit longer than Robbie K.

I'd rather he never set foot in the place if we could hope for just a fraction of the career, and goals, Keane has carved out with Ireland. It never bothers me what foreign club they are with as long as they do it in a green shirt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,978 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Best of luck to him.

I'm wondering about the picture though because I don't think Casiraghi is in it unless he suddenly got very, very old looking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Fair play to the young man. Brave move at such an age.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

It always amazes me how cause a Irish young player goes to non English speaking country like Italy or Spain he is going be the new Messi or something.

I hope the lad turns out to be a gem, but just saying.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Hope the lad turns out OK. Everyone laughed when Luther Blissett first graced the San Siro, but he's now one of the most recognisable names in history.

Hope the lad turns out OK. Everyone laughed when Luther Blissett first graced the San Siro, but he's now one of the most recognisable names in history.

Well, not as recognisable as Genghis Khan, John F Kennedy or even Luther Missett!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭keeponhurling

It always amazes me how cause a Irish young player goes to non English speaking country like Italy or Spain he is going be the new Messi or something.

I hope the lad turns out to be a gem, but just saying.

Who said he will be the next Ronaldo or Messi ?

From the article he's actually from Ballycasey and not Shannon

Who said he will be the next Ronaldo or Messi ?

Would it have been a big deal if this chap went to Liverpool or Arsenal instead?

• Advertisement

Is the Clare Herald a big deal ?

You brought Messi into it.

The comparison with Keane or Brady is natural given not many Irish played for Inter before

I'm not sure. It was also highlighted in places likes balls.ie though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,653 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Best of luck to the lad but seeing hes 15 and has lived in spain for the last 6 years Irelsnd will have a job to get him to declare for us if he turns out a stat in the making

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

cjmc wrote: »
    Irelsnd will have a job to get him to declare for us if he turns out a stat in the making

Sign him up! STAT! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭ConstantJoe

From the article he's actually from Ballycasey and not Shannon

Ballycasey is in Shannon.

Ballycasey is in Shannon.

Thanks.
    Was getting mixed up with Lisseycasey

Advertisement