Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Land Surveying

Options
  • 25-03-2015 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I'm muddling about blindly in the area. I'm not looking for any particular recommendation, just anyone who will do the required mapping work on land that needs to be marked out on and OSI map, given a new folio number and sent off to land registry. You'd think it would be an easier job

I've called a couple of surveying companies in the South East and I had someone booked to do it but he didn't get back to me, so now I'm looking again. Most places say they don't do it in their company but can't offer the name of someone who does.

Help, please!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Check out www.scsi.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 15 aeryfaery

Victor wrote: »
    Check out

I did, but having a notion of what kind of surveyor I meed seems to be crucial and I have been completely lost trying to figure that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Dr_Bill

You will need a Land Surveyor to measure out the land and make a submission to the Land Reg.

Dunno if the mod police will hit me but try here: coastwaysurveys.ie or maybe these guys murphysurveys.com

Advertisement