Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Maurs GAA - Juniors

Options
  • 25-03-2015 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi,

Can anybody advise me at what age the locall GAA clubs take in juniors for training etc. My local club is St Maurs in Rush.

My son is 4, big for his age and can kick & throw a ball a mile. Also has bags of energy.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭ifah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭RuMan

Son started the nursery at 4 anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Maf180 wrote: »
    Hi,

Can anybody advise me at what age the locall GAA clubs take in juniors for training etc. My local club is St Maurs in Rush.

My son is 4, big for his age and can kick & throw a ball a mile. Also has bags of energy.

Thanks

St Maurs have a very good academy that is ran by the club G.P.O Clare and 3 other qualified juvenile coach's. They have a few session's a week to cater for the growing numbers and in coming weeks will run mini-leagues. If your son is going to a local school he will meet Claire as she does great work in the schools around Rush

Advertisement