Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayweather vs Pacquiao Screening?

Options
  • 25-03-2015 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭

Has anyone heard of anywhere in Waterford planning to show the fight?

I know it's on up until 6am and there are licensing laws etc, but if Mount Sion GAA can get around those laws to show Wrestlemania, then why not?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭buttonteaser

Hi... the people who are running the mount sion show for wrestlemania are also promoting this fight. details will be on Facebook within the coming days .

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭burkey85

can you post details of this event here please?
    not on facebook!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭burkey85

Any more info on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

the sands hotel in tramore are apparently showing this so friend of mine was saying last night, ya can book in and watch the fight in residents bar

kBjyLi.jpg

this is up on the facebook page for the event

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I would absolutely Love that but the fight isn't supposed to start till at like 4am? Are they allowed still serve and all?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,345 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Is the place it's on about 6/7 mile from the city and Waterford are playing in the hurling the day after

Love to go but it's just so far out

a bunch of us going out,you'll be able to drink until the early hours of the morning,its a private venue,so it's 100% legal,the ticket price includes your membership fee for one night'

Advertisement