Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband 'extras' don't exist?

Options
  • 25-03-2015 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hello.

I've had my eFibre installed this morning. Both setup instructions and the introductory letter, say that I can "...now also start to enjoy the benefits of eFibre Broadband from eircom including exclusive extras such as free music streaming, live sports..."

The link I'm directed to (/broadbandextras) mentions neither, can you tell me how I get to these features?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Morini wrote: »
    Hello.

I've had my eFibre installed this morning. Both setup instructions and the introductory letter, say that I can "...now also start to enjoy the benefits of eFibre Broadband from eircom including exclusive extras such as free music streaming, live sports..."

The link I'm directed to (/broadbandextras) mentions neither, can you tell me how I get to these features?
    Hi Morini

Please follow this link for the extras (Value added services) : http://www.eircom.net/vas-pages/

Music Hub and sports hub no longer exist I'm afraid.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Morini

Hi Al,

Thanks for the reply. Google tells me those services were removed in 2013. Can you suggest to management that its time now to review the documentation, maybe to remove the blatant lies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Morini wrote: »
    Hi Al,

Thanks for the reply. Google tells me those services were removed in 2013. Can you suggest to management that its time now to review the documentation, maybe to remove the blatant lies?
    Of course Morini

Study & Music hub should not be alluded to as being available and I will of course pass on your feedback.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement