Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pre-downloaded game but had no credit card details saved

Options
  • 25-03-2015 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I pre downloaded Bloodborne for the ps4 and went to wipe my card details to see that I had already done so.

Will it take attempt to take the money out or will I have to get PSN credit?

It wont accept my card details again saying the address is wrong(but I had just added the card like a week ago,go figure)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Hi all,

I pre downloaded Bloodborne for the ps4 and went to wipe my card details to see that I had already done so.

Will it take attempt to take the money out or will I have to get PSN credit?

It wont accept my card details again saying the address is wrong(but I had just added the card like a week ago,go figure)

I pre-downloaded it last night and got an email this morning saying they took the money.
    Check your email associated with the account - it may have tried to take the money already.
    If not, get a PSN card and hope it works out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

F1ngers wrote: »
    I pre-downloaded it last night and got an email this morning saying they took the money.
    Check your email associated with the account - it may have tried to take the money already.
    If not, get a PSN card and hope it works out.

yeah will do that , just dont wanna get 60 euro of credit for it to be taken off the card.Was an old email address so should be fun remembering the pw :)

Thanks Fingers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

Yeah got an email saying no funds.Will get the credit tomorrow. Better than going to play bloodborne at a minute past midnight and not being able to :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭Ranchu

Slightly iff topic but I'm new to playstation and went to predownload it last night. Whatever I downloaded was only 5gb. Does the rest of the game become available when it's officially released?

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Ranchu wrote: »
    Slightly iff topic but I'm new to playstation and went to predownload it last night. Whatever I downloaded was only 5gb. Does the rest of the game become available when it's officially released?

The rest is downloading in the background. Check system download management in the settings to tab to see what is downloaded :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement