Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have installed Serif web building software and am unable to connect to my eicom hom

Options
  • 25-03-2015 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have installed Serif web building software and am unable to connect to my eicom homepage wth FT settings. Can eircom assist? My homepage site is homepage.eircom.net/~billa/

Acount Name:
    FTP Address:
    Port number

User Name
    Password

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

billa49 wrote: »
    I have installed Serif web building software and am unable to connect to my eicom homepage wth FT settings. Can eircom assist? My homepage site is homepage.eircom.net/~billa/

Acount Name:
    FTP Address:
    Port number

User Name
    Password
    Webspace Technical support may be able to help you with this, you can reach them on 1800 715 920

Further to that thebest advice I can offer is link to eircoms webspace settings: http://support.eircom.net/article/ftpwebspace-settings

Cheers

Al

Advertisement