Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest offer

Options
  • 25-03-2015 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi

Is the Nest thermostat offer available for existing customers? If so how can I avail of it?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi dredg,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Yes, the Nest Thermostat is available for existing customers in the form of a 2-year price plan, and at a discounted price of €99. This includes the additional stand and the cost of installation (all in, valued at €374).

To avail of this offer, just call 1850 30 50 85 or sign up online. The Nest offer currently includes 1000 SuperValu Rewards Points too.

For more information, watch the video below or visit our website.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭dredg

Hi

I signed up online (existing EI customer) for the Nest offer on March 26th and aside from a welcome email I haven't heard anything since.
    Logging into my account it shows that I'm on the "climote" priceplan. Will someone be in contact to arrange Nest installation or is there something more I need to do?

Thanks
     Niall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi dredg,

Thank you for your message.

It can take a bit of time for an appointment to install the Nest thermostat. It will depend on volumes and the availability of an installer in your local area. However, we would be happy to look into this for you and contact our colleagues in the Home Services department on your behalf. Please send us a private message with your name, account number, address and contact number. You will also need to confirm that you are the registered account holder.

Regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement