Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nabi 2 Vs Kurio 7

Options
  • 26-03-2015 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I wanted to get a tablet for a 5 year old. After looking online best 2 seem to be Nabi 2 and Kurio 7, however the Kurio has some pretty bad reviews from customers about screen breakages, slowness and charge time. So I decided on the Nabi 2 only to discover I can't seem to buy it anywhere. Looked for stockists on Nabi website and argos, tesco direct and smyths toys all listed however none of them have them in stock. I spoke to a girl in Smyths and she said they were not getting them back in (not a great seller apparently!!!) and they will be stocking the Kurio 7 going forward. Now I don't know what to do, do I buy Kurio 7 despite bad reviews or buy second hand Nabi 2 but have no comeback if any issues ? Has anyone got Kurio 7 and how do u find it. Or does anyone know where I can purchaseNabi 2?

Advertisement