Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Easter vouchers.

Options
  • 26-03-2015 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi was just wondering if anyone knows when when Dunnes Easter vouchers are due out.Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

at easter :)

sorry couldn't resist

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

They're sending them out on Holy Thursday and you have to spend them the same day, it's a tactic to break the planned strike.

Only kidding.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jackie81

Hi anyone get Dunnes Vouchers recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Duplicate of your existing thread....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=94838487

Why don't you ring Dunnes and ask them if you're so desperate?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Threads merged together.

@coylemj - please use Report Post to let us know when threads need merging. Thanks

dudara

• Advertisement

I was simply asking a question which people tend to do on this website.Not desperate thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

jackie81 wrote: »
    I was simply asking a question which people tend to do on this website.Not desperate thanks.

but for some specific questions that have a specific answer that the company in question would know the answer then an email to the company the question relates to is a lot easier and will give you a correct answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭SoapMcTavish

So - when are the latest vouchers out ? Expected to have them already but no sign. Last batch was xmas .....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,519 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

same here as I notice there are signs in store about 50c off in your next mailing on this product...

I emailed Dunnes Customer service they said they will be mailing them out the week starting the 20th of April.

• Advertisement
Advertisement