Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

evision problem

Options
  • 26-03-2015 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

My partner signed up to evision Efibre and home phone package....we got connected to Efibre and home phone....the technician was to install the evision today but he called my partner and told him they were sending him to a different part of the country claiming that the home phone number is somewhere else so I call them only to be told that the Evision is already installed and that no technician was to call today....this is not the case.....what the hell is going on with this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Amanda212 wrote: »
    My partner signed up to evision Efibre and home phone package....we got connected to Efibre and home phone....the technician was to install the evision today but he called my partner and told him they were sending him to a different part of the country claiming that the home phone number is somewhere else so I call them only to be told that the Evision is already installed and that no technician was to call today....this is not the case.....what the hell is going on with this?
    Sorry to hear this Amanda212

Please PM me your eircom account number and I'll look in to this further

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Amanda212

Thanks Alan sent you pm there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks Amanda212

eFibre operations have advised me that they are investigating this. At present it seems that we will be able to advise you on a date for installation soon but it may be Monday before we can advise a specific date. I will of course note the previous urgency and request installation of your evision as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement