Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with re-activation

Options
  • 26-03-2015 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I updated my email address and requested re-activation. I received the activation email and sent it. However, I then received the following message:

Account could not be activated, invalid activation code

The following notice also appears:
    According to our system, you are currently "awaiting email confirmation"...

What do I do?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Did you leave the activation email for any length of time? The tokens in them are only valid for 24 hours, so you should try a fresh activation email.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Roguery

No, there was no delay whatsoever.

This seems to be fixed now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Did you do anything different?

I noticed that there was a second activation email in my spam folder. I activated it and things went smoothly from then on.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement