Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lotto In Bookies online ???

Options
  • 26-03-2015 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Is it possible to do the lotto in the bookies online,don't like going into bookie shop(if that's what they are called),if it can be done which bookies do ? it I'm not very familiar with bookies I'd know paddy power but that's about it.also is there a "usual" way of doing it example two numbers or three numbers ??? Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Yes, yes and yes.

Nearly all the books offer lotto for Irish, UK and various other International state lottos. You'll get a much better return, esp. for the hotpicks/luckynumbers.

Fav one is pick 5 from 6 main numbers and get 100,000x your stake, can do a few weeks in advance also and you have a e-receipt of sorts. There are usually limits so you won't pick up 17m or anything near that.

Just remember to give back about 10%* of bigger wins for harmonic karmic resonance as the aul' chardies/retailers/lotto-operators will miss out a bit on their cut of the shop ticket price.

* Old Testament and a few other religions all state that 10% of your net wealth is for the unfortunate. Budda probably gave a bit more as he was a great jolly fella, that lady Theresa gave 99.9% but she's a proper full-time Saint or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

uisce33 wrote: »
    Is it possible to do the lotto in the bookies online,don't like going into bookie shop(if that's what they are called),if it can be done which bookies do ? it I'm not very familiar with bookies I'd know paddy power but that's about it.also is there a "usual" way of doing it example two numbers or three numbers ??? Thanks in advance...

I don't know if you can do it online but they certainly do it in all the shops (paddy power, ladbrokes, boyle sports). Just ask the staff there and they will help you out. The most popular bet is choosing 3 numbers out of 7 (including the bonus ball). The odds for this are 300-1 so if you put €1 on a line of 3 numbers out of 7 and they come up you get €301 euro. If you want to do the bet for all three draws (incl plus one and plus two) and choose to do €1 per line, the bet will cost you €3. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

uisce33 wrote: »
    Kauto0709 wrote: »
    I don't know if you can do it online but they certainly do it in all the shops (paddy power, ladbrokes, boyle sports). Just ask the staff there and they will help you out. The most popular bet is choosing 3 numbers out of 7 (including the bonus ball). The odds for this are 300-1 so if you put €1 on a line of 3 numbers out of 7 and they come up you get €301 euro. If you want to do the bet for all three draws (incl plus one and plus two) and choose to do €1 per line, the bet will cost you €3. Hope this helps.

he/she don't like going into the shops

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

All of the high street bookies offer lottery odds online.

Advertisement