Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring accounts

Options
  • 26-03-2015 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I would like to transfer both electricity and gas accounts on my name to my wife's. I have found it impossible to speak to someone on the phone. Is there a number I can ring to speak to something other than a machine? Alternatively, could you tell me how I go about transferring the accounts?

Thank you.

Iñigo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Iñigo,

All of our phone numbers have an automated service. You will get through to an agent if you follow the instructions. If your wife wants to put the account into her name, we would need her permission to do so. We can set up the account here on Boards if she sends us a private message with the name, address, MPRN/your account number and a meter reading. We will need her telephone number and date of birth. If you prefer to simply add her name to your account, this can be done by both of you giving permission. To view a full list of ways to contact us, you can go to our website. She may be subject to a security deposit, but if she pays by direct debit, this won't be required.

Do let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement