Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash lodgement to revenue account

Options
  • 26-03-2015 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

I went to bank of ireland walkinstown branch lodge cash to revenue customs&excise boi account to pay the tax.The cashier said this is last time i can lodge cash to revenue account.She won't let me do this anymore.I have been do the same with some other cashier in this branch many times and they never said this to me.Can you please confirm Is this bank of ireland policy or her personal policy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi eurotree, 

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to Boards.ie

We would like to look into this further for you. Can you send us a Private Message with your name and contact number and we can liaise with the branch directly. 

Just to mention, please do not include any account specific information in your PM. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement