Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AMiga 1.3 Workbench disk

Options
  • 26-03-2015 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Item:Amiga workbench 1.3 disk
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection
    PRICE: to be agreed
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash/PayPal sellers choice

Hi Guys, I was wondering does anyone have a spare workbench 1.3 disk for the commodore Amiga 500.
    I have a mig 500 but seemed to of misplaced my disks?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

should have this, can i copy this onto a blank floppy with a usb floppy drive?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭keanebg1

Item:Amiga workbench 1.3 disk
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection
    PRICE: to be agreed
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash/PayPal sellers choice

Hi Guys, I was wondering does anyone have a spare workbench 1.3 disk for the commodore Amiga 500.
    I have a mig 500 but seemed to of misplaced my disks?
    I still have my Workbench 1.3 disks & I could make you a copy also. Where abouts are you?

There are 3 disks in the original set, but you only need the 1st one. The 2nd one was Extras 1.3 and the 3rd was an intro/demo disk called 'The Very First'.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭alpahaeagle

keanebg1 wrote: »
    I still have my Workbench 1.3 disks & I could make you a copy also. Where abouts are you?

There are 3 disks in the original set, but you only need the 1st one. The 2nd one was Extras 1.3 and the 3rd was an intro/demo disk called 'The Very First'.

I live in Laois but Work in Dublin ( Citywest), I may be getting the disks tomorrow, I will let you know. Thanks for the offer....

should have this, can i copy this onto a blank floppy with a usb floppy drive?

Unless you have special hardware in your PC it is unable to read amiga disks.

I may be getting a set tomorrow, I will let you know. Thanks for the offer.

Unless you have special hardware in your PC it is unable to read amiga disks.

I may be getting a set tomorrow, I will let you know. Thanks for the offer.

HI guys

Thanks for your offers but I have been able to locate a copy of workbench 1.2.

Once again thanks.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement