Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Beauty YouTubers/Vloggers?

Options
  • 26-03-2015 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

Hey folks

(Contrary to my username, I am a female! Not that only females can watch beauty videos but... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!)

I currently watch loads of beauty youtube "gurus" but they're mostly American and I'm wondering if you know of any good Irish ones to watch? I know LittleKiva but she doesn't make videos much any more... LetzMakeup is great too!

Just looking for more Irish girls because I feel I can relate more to them!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Penzo16

I like watching MonsterMakeupxx, she is a funny character, pure Cork, and does some nice looks.

MyMakeUpPerspective, I find her very refreshing and honest, no bs with her. Does really honest reviews and mentions if stuff was sent to her etc. always look forward to new vids from her.

TheMakeupChair, does amazing looks. Love that she is a pro but also makes everything seems so easy that you could try it yourself.

One thing I really like about watching Irish youtubers is for hauls. It's nice to be able to watch a video and see what is actually available to buy here, instead of brands not even available in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 cutiepiexo

fartyarse wrote: »
    Hey folks

(Contrary to my username, I am a female! Not that only females can watch beauty videos but... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!)

I currently watch loads of beauty youtube "gurus" but they're mostly American and I'm wondering if you know of any good Irish ones to watch? I know LittleKiva but she doesn't make videos much any more... LetzMakeup is great too!

Just looking for more Irish girls because I feel I can relate more to them!

Heres a few pet Themakeupchair, makeupbysaz, xbabyfacexo, dramaticmac, monstermakeupxx, little kiva, glamournazi , elliejayden,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 543 ✭✭✭womandriver

I like Sharon Farrell, Irish but currently based in OZ. Her videos tend to be chaty and her tutorials are generally easy to follow and looks are wearable. Also she has typically pale Irish skin so it's handy to see what shade she is in different brands etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭themissymoo

Definitely agree with TheMakeupChair! She's fab!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

The Makeup Fairy Pro, she's amazing!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement