Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any recommendations on laptop battery suppliers?

Options
  • 26-03-2015 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭

I need to replace the battery in our dell inspiron laptop... Have the code and all info needed but its not something i would buy often so has anyone on here got a recommendation for a proper quality supplier of laptop batteries?

I had previously bought one from an amazon uk seller but it didnt last anywhere near what it should have. So i am wary of buying again to be honest.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

What laptop is it specifically? And how old? I'd buy directly from Dell if possible, although I know the prices can be high.

If the laptop is older, it might be worth saving towards a more efficient machine, with better battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭ablelocks

I bought an Anker battery from amazon for a dell vostro last year - no issues with it and it's in use every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

I've used this crowd before, they're decent enough:

http://www.global-batteries.co.uk/

Advertisement