Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get the good ending in Charlie Murder without having to replay the game?

• 26-03-2015 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭

Ok I'm playing charlie Murder.
    I finished it with charlie and got the bad ending.
    I wanted to get the good ending so I discovered you have to collect 5 Smockula body parts in order to get the good ending,
    The problem is I think I dropped or sold the Smockula's eye when I was playing through it on normal because I don't have it and I went back to Hermit refuge cave and the boss isn't there and won't respawn back.
    I tried chaos difficulty and it is frigging impossible I die after 4 hits it's blooming stupid.
    So what do I do to get that Smockula's eye without having to replay the entire game on normal with another character? because Chaos mode is torture.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

quinnd6 wrote: »
    I wanted to get the good ending so I discovered you have to collect 5 Smockula body parts in order to get the good ending,
    The problem is I think I dropped or sold the Smockula's eye when I was playing through it on normal because I don't have it and I went back to Hermit refuge cave and the boss isn't there and won't respawn back.
    I tried chaos difficulty and it is frigging impossible I die after 4 hits it's blooming stupid.
    So what do I do to get that Smockula's eye without having to replay the entire game on normal with another character? because Chaos mode is torture.

Think that needs more than one play for the achievements and all the Smockula's parts and on chose and total anarchy.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭TheBrinch

quinnd6 wrote: »

If you cant manage it on a higher difficulty, I recommend joining random games online. You will either level up a lot or eventually fight whichever boss and get Smockulas eye.

Or get a friend to play with and go through the story until you get to the right place.

Advertisement