Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Enigma 2 boxes?

1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,565 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Is there anything that can be done to improve the responsiveness of the Duo 2 remote control?
    It would drive a fella mental it's so poor ,am I as well to just buy a universal remote like harmony or similar remote ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,007 ✭✭✭deezell

yabadabado wrote: »
    Is there anything that can be done to improve the responsiveness of the Duo 2 remote control?
    It would drive a fella mental it's so poor ,am I as well to just buy a universal remote like harmony or similar remote ?

On pkt enigma2 theres a config file lircd.conf in /etc which has a variable 'eps' usually set to 45 or 60, changing this down was supposed to increase sensitivity of the remote

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

No if are talking about replacing the crap metal centre one I got this one and it's perfect
    https://www.ebay.ie/itm/331474022252

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭BobbyT28

Hi,

Not sure if I am allowed do this so please remove it if I breach the rules!

In work at the moment, I will be putting up my Xtrend ET8000 up for sale on adverts when I get home from work later on.

Would sell to a fellow boardie if they are interested.

PM and let me know.

BobbyT28

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,515 ✭✭✭greasepalm

not said what image or what tuners and how many and if it has a hdd?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭BobbyT28

greasepalm wrote: »
    not said what image or what tuners and how many and if it has a hdd?

Sorry!! 1TB Seagate HDD included, 2 X DVB-S2 tuners (3 tuner slot empty so could add a hybrid tuner etc) and latest Openvix image.

Let me know if your intrested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,515 ✭✭✭greasepalm

no am ok cheers possibly others will be interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,565 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Update .

I saw it mentioned on another site and said I'd try it out.
    Opened up the remote and took out the contact card and scribbled over each contact with a pencil.

Once I put the remote back together the difference is unbelievable. A few videos on YouTube.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,007 ✭✭✭deezell

Update .

I saw it mentioned on another site and said I'd try it out.
    Opened up the remote and took out the contact card and scribbled over each contact with a pencil.

Once I put the remote back together the difference is unbelievable. A few videos on YouTube.

Brilliant tip for refurbishing a dodgy remote. Heres another, put your phone camera on front view, (selfie mode), and point the remote at it and operate the buttons. You will see the infra red led flash as camera sensors can see this light. Dodgy buttons will show up as not flashing or flashing intermittently. Quick and dirty test for any remote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

I've noticed the past few days that Autobouquets has started to delete some custom bouquets I have created, before it didn't.

Any ideas on how to sort this out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,923 ✭✭✭DopeTech

I've noticed the past few days that Autobouquets has started to delete some custom bouquets I have created, before it didn't.

Any ideas on how to sort this out?

Have you them below Favourites (Tv). As far as I know they won't be touched if they are below but if they are above they will be wiped when it updates.

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/dopetech.ie

Tried it there again and popped my bouquet right at the end, re-ran Autobouquets and it got deleted again.

I'm running Wooshbuild on a Zgemma so using the re-flash function to see if I can revert to an older version of Autobouquets as it was working fine before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

New Vix for TM Nano m2 plus is great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,923 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Tried it there again and popped my bouquet right at the end, re-ran Autobouquets and it got deleted again.

I'm running Wooshbuild on a Zgemma so using the re-flash function to see if I can revert to an older version of Autobouquets as it was working fine before.

Ah that's autobouquetsmaker then afaik. Go into service searching - autobouquetsmaker - make sure setup mode is expert and make sure "Keep all non-ABM bouquets" is set to yes and press green to save.

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/dopetech.ie

Sir Dosser wrote: »
    Ah that's autobouquetsmaker then afaik. Go into service searching - autobouquetsmaker - make sure setup mode is expert and make sure "Keep all non-ABM bouquets" is set to yes and press green to save.

Thanks, Wooshbuild doesn't appear to have autobouquetsmaker, cannot find it anywhere, I'm using eChannelizer to load the bouquet. However it appears to be sort of working now with the re-flash, although it's duplicating some bouquets.

The main thing though is that at least my bouquet is staying there at the bottom.

Advertisement