Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal loan criteria

Options
  • 27-03-2015 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi BOI,

I am trying to find the lending criteria for a personal loan of 10000 eur that i plan to pay over 5 years. I need the loan to relocate my family to Ireland and buy a car

How long do i have to be a resident in Ireland? How long do ihave to be in full employment before i can get a loan? Any other criteria?

I am on full permanent employment since 01.12.2014 and i have a salary of 30000 eur/ gross per year

Thank you for your quick replay :)
    Kristijan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Kristijan wrote: »
    Hi BOI,

I am trying to find the lending criteria for a personal loan of 10000 eur that i plan to pay over 5 years. I need the loan to relocate my family to Ireland and buy a car

How long do i have to be a resident in Ireland? How long do ihave to be in full employment before i can get a loan? Any other criteria?

I am on full permanent employment since 01.12.2014 and i have a salary of 30000 eur/ gross per year

Thank you for your quick replay :)
    Kristijan
    Hi Kristijan,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards. 

You can use our Personal Loan calculator here which will give you an illustration of what you may need to pay back each month for a loan of this size. This would be an indication only. 

There are a number of factors that are taken into consideration when you apply for a loan with us. Our Lending team will be happy to discuss these with you. You can call them on 0818 200 334 between the hours of 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday. 

When you are ready to apply for the loan, you can apply online here for a Personal Loan, call the above number or call into your local branch. 

Please let us know if we can help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement