Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Village Kebabish - Paulstown

Options
  • 27-03-2015 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

I noticed this open the other night where the old chinese used to be located. Has anyone given it a go yet? Is it a relation to Kilkenny Kebabish? If so i better break out the comfortable tracksuit...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

I noticed this open the other night where the old chinese used to be located. Has anyone given it a go yet? Is it a relation to Kilkenny Kebabish? If so i better break out the comfortable tracksuit...

Also known as 'fat pants'

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Kilkennyfella

Gave it a go last night. Chips were plentiful but only ok, a bit dry or something. The kebab was delicious though! They seem to have great choice but the prices are on the expensive side. All in all, i would go back for another kebad!

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭earlytobed

It's the same crew that operate outlets in Kilkenny, Graigue, Stoneyford, Thomastown, Ballyhale. I get food from the Thomastown one and I find it grand

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

God bless the Kebabish family and their beautiful kebabs.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

There is a kebab place in Thomastown now??

What is the döner like?

• Advertisement
Advertisement