Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Kawasaki H2R.....Phew!

• 27-03-2015 12:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭

See over on another forum taught it was worth a thread on its own, I actually had the pleasure of seeing and more importantly HEARING the H2R at the NEC this year and words could not describe how loud it was....after 10 mins of listening to it as I was walking around it was like I was still lying down beside it.

I think the H2 (road version) is a stunning looking machine, exhaust could be tidier but hey no one will see it with the speed you be doing!

Nice review of it here.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭Wossack

monster, but with monster pricetag to boot! h2 is 22k sterling (h2r is 40 odd!)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Savage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Poxy looking exhaust but people will junk that thing.

I'm looking forward to some decent street reviews of the bike ~ I have to admit I didn't like that particular review, I thought the best part was the thumbnail wheelie.

I can only image how that thing is gonna sound with proper pipes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Wonder what irish prices will be? Some bike, the R is scary fast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Poxy looking exhaust but people will junk that thing.
    WTF is it with these angular, blunderbuss looking exhausts lately?

Fúcking horrible looking yokes IMHO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

In fairness all the new bikes are going with that type of exhaust and I agree they are manky.....but they sound good. I was on the zx1000sx in mccallans and same exhaust looked terrible but sounded really well. It would be the first thing Id get rid off any bike with one.

Spend millions on the design of the full bike and skimp on the exhaust!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,369 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Mesrine65 wrote: »
    WTF is it with these angular, blunderbuss looking exhausts lately?

Fúcking horrible looking yokes IMHO

They have to be that large to get the noise level down to the stupidly low limits.

Scrap the cap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Kawasaki seem to have manky exhausts as it's trademark. Aftermarket end can is a must.

Advertisement