Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5aside - Clane kilcock maynooth surroundings

Options
  • 27-03-2015 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hi,

We used to have a great game going every week and managed a 4 aside last night in celbridge but 2 of my friends were home from abroad for the week which allowed us to get the minimum numbers. Everyone agreed we have to do it more often but no one can agree on days due to the reality of always being busy.

What I am looking for is people who could play once a week, probably a tuesday night. I heard the astro pitches in rathcoffey are good and could be a good mid point for everyone.been playing in celbrisge and leixlip depending on where people are coming from.

No skill necessary, when you play us you'll know why. (I'm here to keep fit while the rugby is in its off season.)

Exercise is always best when you enjoy it and I have found this to be a great way to build up your fitness.

everyone is welcome and I am trying to build a group where we can send out a whatsapp/text to a number of people and get 10 players every week. I would say I have 5 atm. Trying this is a few places so even if someone could advise some other sources it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Chris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Nobbo1980

Hi Chris,

Moving to Kilcock in April, would like to join mailing list.

Haven't kicked a ball in two years so skill level is low enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Chrizfitz

Nobbo1980 wrote: »
    Hi Chris,

Moving to Kilcock in April, would like to join mailing list.

Haven't kicked a ball in two years so skill level is low enough!

Sure thing, do you want to pm me your name and number and I can add you to the text list. We are trying to get a weekly game so will send texts out with days and times and first 10 replies are in.

I'm only seeing your message now, sorry for the delay.

Thanks,
    Chris

Had a game last night with 1 new player from boards, 2 more joining next week. Still looking for players, again if you're interested just drop me a pm with your phone number and you'll be added to the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 MACH2013

Chris,

Moved to Maynooth area over a year ago, interested in a game if available. Where are ye playing, what's time do ye normally play at, and what's the age profile? Play twice a week at work, but would prefer a game closer to home

M

MACH2013 wrote: »
    Chris,

Moved to Maynooth area over a year ago, interested in a game if available. Where are ye playing, what's time do ye normally play at, and what's the age profile? Play twice a week at work, but would prefer a game closer to home

M

How are ya. Had a baby last week so havent been online.
    We play in celbridge due to the location of everybody. all ages welcome but I would say the avg is the late 20's early 30's.

If your interested pm me your name and number and I can add you to the text/whatsapp list, we send out a request for names and go from there. Looking for players tonight if your interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Black Rose Studio

Hey.

Im interested in playing if your still looking for players.

Im based in Kilcock. Do running, and gym work but would be great to play a game. Medium skill level!! Been a long time. Im mid 30's

Where about's are the pitches?

Rob.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,290 ✭✭✭Ardent

Is this still going? Recently moved to Kilcock and looking for a game.

Advertisement