Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to get a thermometer that will give me readings for a time period

Options
  • 27-03-2015 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Fairly odd one, but I thought this would be the place to ask. I'm looking to pretty much graph the temperature in a room across a day and am wondering what device should I get for the job?

Accuracy is not super important, it doesn't need to be that precise.

I would much prefer if it wasn't that expense as to be honest its not really that important :P

The room has power, my phone will be in bluetooth range for the majority of the day. The room will not have access to a computer, wifi or otherwise.

Can you think of anything that would fit the bill?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭tphase

something like this?

Product Description
    Simply insert any of these compact, 4.5" (11.4 cm) L loggers into your computer USB port, name it, select high and low alarms if required, and set the logger start time. Once configured, the logger can be removed from the computer to log independently. Data is downloaded back onto the PC where it can be analyzed and viewed as a graph using included software. For ambient temperature measurements between -31 to 176°F (-35 to 80°C), model EL-USB-1 stores over 16,000 readings. What's Included: configuration software and battery. Direct-to-USB connection and easy-to-use functionality User-programmable alarm thresholds All data loggers come with software

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Thanks for the reply. That looks like it might do the job ok, but its a bit expensive though!

Any other suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭tphase

Advertisement