Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craft Beer Pubs in Limerick?

• 27-03-2015 5:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Hi, what's the latest on pubs in Limerick city centre with craft beers on tap?

The Crafty Fox sounded good but apparently is gone. Is the Blind Pig still the best for variety on tap? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,277 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The Old Quarter have a few craft beers including on draft. Blind Pig would probably have a better range though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,992 ✭✭✭leakyboots

donaghs wrote: »
    Hi, what's the latest on pubs in Limerick city centre with craft beers on tap?

The Crafty Fox sounded good but apparently is gone. Is the Blind Pig still the best for variety on tap? Thanks

Crafty Fox was a dump, had a good selection.

Nancys (really upped their game in recent months, they have a beer club on Fridays now, Treaty Pale Ale on tap), Cobblestone Joes and Red Hen have a good range. Think Michael Flannerys do a good few too.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭jmch81

Was in the Blind Pig for a pint tonight and they have a good range on tap. Three Red Ales on tap! The carry the white gyspy range which is one if the best going, imho ( high not humble ;-) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Exeggcute

What are the pubs with the best range at the moment?

I know Red Hen, Cobbestone Joe's do them.

What is the selection like in Mother Macs?

Anywhere else with a good range?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Mickey Martin's would be up there. They just got the Treaty City stuff in too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭Reputable Rog

Not exactly craft or Abbey anymore but Mickeys have Affligem on tap and it is rather lovely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

I don't mean to hijack the thread and I know it's not craft but is there anywhere in Limerick that has Erdinger on draft?

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Sheeeeit

h3000 wrote: »
    I don't mean to hijack the thread and I know it's not craft but is there anywhere in Limerick that has Erdinger on draft?

I'm pretty sure Nancy's do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Any idea when or if Galway Bay Brewery are opening a pub in Limerick?
    There was a buzz a few months ago that they might be moving into O Donnells bar at the top of Thomas St. but I haven't heard anything since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,668 ✭✭✭Mahatma Geansai

Mother Macs, in the old Roundhouse, has a good selection of craft beers also.

Advertisement