Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused about portfolio?

Options
  • 27-03-2015 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

My art teacher told us we are graded compared to other students in the class, is this the same with woodwork?
    Also does anyone know how much we should be writing for the woodwork portfolio? My teacher said 40 but hes always joking so we never know when to take him seriously

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I correct a practical element for another JC subject and each student is marked on their own merits, using an agreed marking scheme, not in comparison to others in the class.
    Such a system would be very unfair on a student who found themselves in the midst of a talented class. Are you sure that is what your teacher meant?

Advertisement