Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lease length and utility contracts

Options
  • 27-03-2015 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I just signed a lease for 12 months on my apartment. I want to get internet connected as soon as possible but all of the providers seem to be offering is 18 month contracts. Has anybody any experience with this issue or advice?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭the world wonders

Ask them what the situation is if you move after 12 months, many providers will let you transfer the connection to your new address without penalty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,112 ✭✭✭Sparko

I was offered a 12 month contract for fibre broadband with Vodafone - this was early last year so things may have changed but worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭tomfoolery60

Ask them what the situation is if you move after 12 months, many providers will let you transfer the connection to your new address without penalty.

Sky broadband is 12 months also AFAIK

Advertisement