Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Energie Fitness Newbridge

Options
  • 27-03-2015 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭

Looking to join a gym in Newbridge and Energie is the closest to my house (5 min walk). Does anyone know how much the membership is approximately? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

Sobanek wrote: »
    Looking to join a gym in Newbridge and Energie is the closest to my house (5 min walk). Does anyone know how much the membership is approximately? Thanks

49 a month with a 40 euro join fee i think.

i tried it out about a month a go its not a great gym tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

tommyboy26 wrote: »
    49 a month with a 40 euro join fee i think.

i tried it out about a month a go its not a great gym tbh

Gables isn't too great either. Moldy changing rooms and showers :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭celtic-chick

I pay €39 a month. I think the joining fee was €40.

I find the gym good. Lot's of classes & machines. The instructor's are very good,friendly & approachable. I'm very happy there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

the best gym around is kilashee house in naas it has everything. ok its not in newbridge but worth the drive after that is osprey in naas.

in newbridge the best is probably the sports centre

or if you wanted something different you could try industrial fitness there base in newbridge but its more of a class structure than a open gym.

just my 2 cents hope it helps

regards
    TB26

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭bduffy

Heard that Energie may be in financial trouble again. .....staff only found out at the weekend by email, which is a little unfair considering how various promotions were being pushed recently.
    More will be known later this week

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

bduffy wrote: »
    Heard that Energie may be in financial trouble again. .....staff only found out at the weekend by email, which is a little unfair considering how various promotions were being pushed recently.
    More will be known later this week

Prime Fitness who took over the former Jackie Skelly gyms and who operate as a franchise of Energie have had examiner appointed

Navan and Newbridge are to close.

details on their website http://www.energieireland.ie/

Advertisement