Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Build?

Options
  • 28-03-2015 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭

1. What is your budget? €1,000 - 1,500.

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? Gaming.

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? Yes.

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? Hell no.

5. Do you need a monitor? Two, identical monitors. That could ideally rotate 90 degrees on their stand @ 120Hz.

5a. If yes, what size do you need. 24-28 (Ideally)

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? No, I'll sort these in a separate buy.

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? No, I'm dull.

8. How can you pay? Card.

9. When are you purchasing? In the new 2 or 3 weeks.

I'm open to suggestion and advice with all aspects of any potential build and I sincerely thank you for taking the time to suggest builds and being open to discussion. I'm aware my monitors are a major drain on my budget so, if a PC could be built for around €1,000 I can look at monitors as part of a separate budget?

Regards,
    Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

Mike look over some builds on the pc building upgrading do some homework ask away on anything you are not aure of in this tread.

Get used to geizhals.de discount site and shopping with hardwareversand.de.

Prices at the moment are high. Not a good time to buy. will keep an eye on them.

start looking at monitors. Get an idea of how much they will cost and then will spec out the build around that.

Advertisement